We successfully combine intra & post-operative blood salvage to maximize autologous blood return for each patient. The experienced combination of this process allows our hospitals to be less dependent on blood bank transfusions, thus significantly reducing infection rates, other complications as well as saving money. We have performed thousands of Autotransfusion cases and we are ready to improve your facilities blood management practices with our clinical methods & expertise!
Autotransfusion can be achieved in the operating room, intensive care unit, and emergency room and require varying degrees of expertise depending on the procedure. Our comprehensive autotransfusion services are performed by trained technicians for all surgical specialties and trauma from intra-operative to post-operative care to provide maximum RBC salvage and optimal results.
Our qualifications include:
- Dedicated skilled operators with full clinical certifications
- Regulatory compliance with all agencies including JCAHO, HCFA, AABB, CLIA, FDA, ABCP, OSHA and state health agencies
- Policies & Protocols guided by evidence-based medicine and best practices
- Liability Insurance
- 20+ years of autotransfusion experience with thousands of procedures performed
- Hematology expertise
- Anticoagulant management expertise
- Autologous blood management expertise
- Collection, fractionation, and application of autologous blood components expertise
For more, contact BLOODGUYS